Cougar Cats began originally as an idea shared between Andrew B and The Suarpion back in High School. While the premise behind Cougar Cats was a stop-animation show spoofing anime like Thunder Cats and Voltron: Defender of the Universe, Cougar Cats ended at simply that, an idea. Characters were created, jokes were made, good times were had and we successfully alienated ourselves from the rest of the High School Engineering class that was (in my opinion) far more bizarre and disturbing than the two nerds procrastinating their duties. With one "John L," or "Yon Lorton" to those familiar, looking up pornography in the middle of class, how could we honestly be considered that odd? But again, CC's development ceased with the completion of senior year.
Gone, but not forgotten, the idea of Cougar Cats lived on in the hearts and minds of the two creators, only to be referenced four years later during an online blog. And here we are. Though the stop-animation has not begun, nor have any of our lost characters been revived, the spirit of Cougar Cats rages on and will hopefully spring forth from the ashes. This site may not be dedicated to the resurrection of these characters (it might be, we're not too sure yet), but it certainly rekindles a particular spark for nonsensical ramblings between friends. With the addition of The Suarpion's new friend Sara and the pending cooperation of others, the Cougar Cats' Collaboration Corner indifferently strives to go in a direction, any direction, that will amuse both readers and writers alike.
We're not trying to be serious, we're not good writers (I'm not anyways) and we genuinely don't care about most things, so bear with us if you're not finding any sense in this place.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm still confused about how John never got caught. I do wish I could talk to some of those guys though and catch up. Maybe the Bode and a couple others. Remember that one time we told that asian kid in our car group to design a steering wheel and he just stood there rotating it all day? I think it might have been you who put it on auto rotate while he was away from the desk. He was a little too happy that the function existed when he got back and saw he didn't have to manually rotate it.
When Munsey got on his computer to see what he was doing, John quickly logged on to his profile on a separate computer and deleted all traces of his ever having saved those photos. Don't know how he got everything wiped, maybe Munsey didn't put that much effort into the hunt, but he probably could have been caught pretty easily. And yes, I was responsible for the auto-rotate function...I think. That guy was lazier than both of us.
I TA'd for Munsey for both semesters and on the 2nd one John was there too. We were both on the back row computers and I think he spent 90% of his time cruising porn sites, so if you add in his time during normal class that'd be something like 400 hours logged surfing porn sites at school.
Post a Comment